Tuesday, July 29, 2008

CARAMOAN : All That You Can't Leave Behind...


My friends and I didn't want to leave the islands behind,
and really, can you blame us?



And then Typhoon Frank ensured that
we were effectively stranded in CamSur anyway,
and we really couldn't leave Caramoan behind.

Well, we didn't really complain about it...



It really seemed that we were living the lyrics
of that great U2 song, WALK ON:


"You're packing a suitcase for a place none of us has been
A place that has to be believed to be seen..."



"...the only baggage you can bring
Is all that you can't leave behind."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny but I used to watch Koh Lanta: Caramoan till the show ended last October. It's the french version of Survivors. I get to hear token tagalog phrases from the locals.

great blog you have here. the manilaboy blog rocks too.

Emo_dude said...

if you're interested to visit CARAMOAN, pls contact me @ 09089841850
or email me @ ateneodanceclub@yahoo.com
or you could visit www.samanthatravelsandtours.bravehost.com
very affordable and definitely NO HIDDEN CHARGES.